Ok. My main objective of this post was to share some resources that are available to learn model data using NONMEM. In addition to the above discussion group, I have learnt immensely from the following resources.
a. Resources by Nick Holford: These course materials are freely available with enough background information to start performing population PKPD analysis.
b.Resource Facility for Population Pharmacokinetics[RFPK] – When accessing this site, you will have to fill a short questionnaire before downloading or viewing the tutorials/ presentations.
c. Nonlinear mixed effect models: an overview and update [PDF]
d. Laboratory of Applied Pharmacokinetics (LAPK) teaching resources by Roger Jeliffe.
- New Advances in PK/PD Modeling [PDF]
- Pop PK: Parametric & Non parametric Approaches [PDF]
- Bayes Theorem and Other PK resources [PDF]
f. Regulatory Guidances
- US FDA Population Pharmacokinetics [PDF]
- EMEA Guideline on Reporting the Results of Population Pharmacokinetic Analyses [PDF]
If you know of more resources that can be added to this list, please feel free to provide the information by way of comments. Good night!